Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the school’s current DSA-Sec programmes?
Gan Eng Seng School offers DSA for the following programmes:
- Applied Learning Programme (ALP-STEM)
- Basketball (Boys)
- Football (Boys)
- Table Tennis (Girls)
- Contemporary Dance
- Military Band
2. What are the school’s subject combination for Sec 3s?
To view the subject combinations offered to Secondary 3 students in 2019, please click here.
3. How does the school implement holistic education?
Gan Eng Seng School (GESS) is guided by the NURTURE@GESS Framework which anchors on the belief that education in the 21st century is about nurturing the whole person. This holistic focuses on four key areas: Quality Learning and Teaching, Quality Student Experience, Quality Relationship and Character-based Education. These are supported by the learning structures, social processes and affiliation which aim at the holistic development of all Gessians.
For more details, please click here.
4. What is the reporting time for students during normal school days?
On Mondays, all students must assemble at the parade ground by 8.20 am for the Silent Reading Programme. Attendance will be taken at 8.20 am sharp.
5. If I need information that is not on the school website, what should I do?
You may contact our General Office at 6474 5594 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.