Weekly Afternoon Programme
The GESS Achiever’s Programme (AP) was conceptualized with the aim of enabling our pupils to achieve academic excellence and cultivate good study habits.
Through the Achiever’s Programme, we hope to achieve the following:
- To reinforce the skills and content taught during lessons;
- To give coaching and practices to consolidate learning;
- To provide pupils with more opportunities to clarify their doubts and questions; and
- To increase the pupil’s confidence.
Therefore, we seek your understanding and partnership in helping your child/ward to achieve academic excellence. We would appreciate that you could partner us in the following:
- Encourage your child/ward to be punctual for school and be attentive during lessons;
- Encourage your child/ward to attend the AP sessions faithfully;
- Schedule your child’s/ward’s tuition or other enrichment programme around the school curriculum, enrichment and AP sessions; and
- Cheer your child/ward for the efforts he/she puts in.
Thank you for your support.
You can download the GESS Achiever’s Programme 2017 here: